reliance global call has come up with a limited time offer that allows the users to make unlimited calls to India and 25 other countries for just 15.99/month [wpsr_facebook]. This offer gives you 1600 minutes per month that can be used to call these countries. However, this offer has many caveats and hence the users need to read this post carefully before signing up for this offer. This offer is valid for both the existing reliance global call users as well the new users.
What is Reliance Global Call?
Reliance Global call is an international calling service that is brought to you by Reliance Communications International Inc, which is headquartered in Delaware, USA. It is a subsidiary of Reliance Globalcom and is brought to you by Reliance Telecommunications, India’s Largest Integrated Telecom service provider.
What is the Unlimited International Calling Plan?
“Unlimited” International calling offer is a limited time plan that allows the users to make calls to India and 25 countries for as low as 1¢ per minute. They offer 1600 minutes for 15.99 every month. This is however, a limited time offer that is available between 6th September, 2012 (12.00 hrs GMT) and 23rd January 2013 (12.00 Hrs GMT). It is also called the “Unlimited Pack” or “The Validity Pack”.
List of the countries
These are the list of countries where you can use this plan, either for calling to landline phones or mobiles or both:
Australia, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, UK, USA, USA-Hawaii.
Benefits of the Plan
- Call charges less than 1¢/ per minute.
- 1600 minutes every month to call 26 countries
- Single account to call from any landline or mobile
- Smartphone App for anytime calling
- Additional 30 minutes when you first sign up for this offer
- Refer friends and Family to get 150 minutes of talk time free
- No Hidden Charges
- No Daily Cap on Usage of Minutes
Limitations of this plan
There are some limitations to this plan which every one should take in to consideration before signing up for this offer.
- Validity- This offer comes with a validity of 30 days. After 30 days, the minutes expire and the available balance is forfeited.
- Auto Recharge and Auto Renewal- The user has to compulsory opt for the Auto recharge option. Your account will be auto recharged using the payment information given by you either at the end of the month or when your minutes get done, whichever comes earlier. The user will also be auto renewed every month till the end of this offer unless the user opts out of it.
- Auto-Generated Numbers- This plan doesn’t allow users to register Auto-Generated numbers. So, you can register only personal landline, office or mobile numbers. Also, you can register only upto 2 numbers for this pack.
- Termination of the Plan- The account cannot be terminated during the validity period but users can terminate after the validity period. However, any unused minutes or balance will be forfeited. Once you terminate the plan, users will automatically be shifted to the “Simply Reliance Plan”, the call rates for which are different than this plan.
- Other Country Calls- If you intend to call to any other country apart from the above list, then you need to recharge using a different denomination, other than the unlimited calling pack plan. The call rates will be as per the Reliance Global Call rates.
How to Sign-up for this plan
There are 2 ways to sign up for this plan
- Using the website
- New users: Simply visit their website and sign up for the Unlimited Calling Pack from the drop down on registration page and enter details.
- Exiting Users: Simply go to the “My account” section on the website and opt in for this offer.
2. Using Customer Service: Just call their 24*7 customer service and register for the pack.
Other terms and conditions
- The offer is a prepaid offer
- In case the Auto recharge or the Auto renewal fails due to any reason, the user will be terminated from the offer and will have to opt in again in order to continue using the service
- Any complaints/disputes/claims will be entertained only for the first 15 days after you register for the plan. The amount after that is non-refundable
- The validity pack is non- transferable
For more information about the offer and the terms and conditions please refer to the website.