This mother’s day you will be able to afford talking to your mom for as long as you want. Rebtel is offering its “bestest offer ever” this time. This mother’s day when you join Rebtel you will get 200% extra bonus talk time. That is, when you spend $10 you get $30 worth of talk time to make cheap international calls. Thanks to Mukesh Agarwal to recommend a similar offer during the past Valentine’s day to Mr. Jens Olsson of Rebtel and we had a deal. That offer was obviously successful and hence Rebtel is offering the same offer again.
Rebtel mother’s day voucher – pay $10 get $30
Rebtel’s voucher code for mother’s day 2012 will give you 200% Bonus talk time. You can use this talk time to make calls anywhere in the world. The total talktime will vary depending on the country you are calling but it will be extremely cheap in any case.
Features of this offer
- Spend $10 get $30
- Only for new customers (read below if you are an existing customer)
- No expiration date for credit
- The offer is only valid for May 13th, 2012
- The Rebtel voucher code for this offer is mothersdaybonus
- If you click here, the voucher code will be automatically applied
Offer for existing customers
If you are an existing customer, i.e., your number is already registered with Rebtel then this offer will not work for you. However, you can register with a new phone number. For instance, if your wife’s phone number is not registered you can register with that.
If you do not want to give your personal numbers to Rebtel, you can create a new Google account and get a new Google Voice number that you can use for this offer.
Click here and get this offer.
Effective rates with this offer
An offer makes sense if the prices of the Voip service providers are comparatively cheap. Rebtel has a good reputation in terms of call quality and rates. The rates to the most common destinations with and without this offer are like:
- India – 1.79 cents/minute (w/o offer) / 0.6 cents/minute (with offer)
- China – 1.9 cents/minute (w/o offer) / 0.65 cents/minute (with offer)
- Palestine – 23.9 cents/minute (w/o offer) / 8 cents/minute (with offer)
- Pakistan – 3.5 cents/minute (w/o offer) / 1.2 cents/minute (with offer)
For $10, using this offer, you will get yourself following minutes:
- India – 1675 minutes (About 28 hours)
- China – 1578 minutes (About 26 hours)
- Palestine – 125 minutes (About 2 hours)
- Pakistan – 857 minutes (About 14 hours)
Mother’s day was the most popular day for Rebtel. In a recent blog post they announced the numbers comparing the traffic on Valentine’s day, Father’s day, and mother’s day. See the chart below to feel good about humanity. Mother’s day got almost the same number of visitors as the Valentine’s day and Father’s day combined. Mom Rocks!