Update: IndiaLD is also offering the same per minute rate and another 25 cent per call rate – check IndiaLD offers for more details. Actionvoip has been a favorite among many people mostly because of the flexibility and ease of use. However, when it comes to the international call rates they are not competitive. For instance, there call cost to India is 1.6 cents per minute – similar to that of Airtel which is considered an expensive alternative to calling cards. Dellmont Sarl and Betamax are two Voip service providers known for launching newer voip solutions every now and then. The Voip solution that we are going to talk about today is by Dellmont Sarl and is much cheaper than the other solutions such as Rebtel, Airtel, Reliance etc.
Features of Voip Discount
Since this is a Dellmont Sarl offering, the website and everything else will look almost the same as other solutions by them. Same goes for the features. So we list them here for you if you never used Dellmont or Betamax before:
- Sip: You can use it with SIP ATA (Analogue Telephone Adapter), SIP Router, and xDSL Modem.
- VoipDiscount Mobile: Download their application on your smartphone.
- Lowcaller mobile app: An application similar to the EZDial by Pingo. BTW, if you haven’t tried EZDial it is big time you do it as it gives you free $5 credit to use. While you are at it, click here get $5 credit for $1 too making it a double deal.
- Local Access number: Dial a local access number and then dial your international destination. You can hook this feature with Google Voice to let others use your account.
- Voip-in, your own voip telephone number: It costs 1Euro but than your friends can also call you on your voip-in fixed line phone number.
- SMS: send cheap sms from your computer.
- Phone-to-phone: calls direct from your browser when you give your number and a friends number.
You can check their call rates at their website and see for yourself if they are cheaper for your destination. Make sure you change the price to your own currency as the default is shown in Euro. There are a lots of destinations where they let you call for free if you are a paying customer. That is once you buy credit from them, you will get to make free calls to about 35 destinations. The call rates to India are 0.80 cents to Mobile and 0.94 cent to Landlines including taxes. Calls to UK landlines are free among others. Also, you can make a free phone call to try this service before buying it. This free phone call can only be made to free destinations.
Validity of this offer
As with all Dellmont and Betamax plan they will increase their rates in a month or two. There is nothing written about this but we have seen them practicing this for very long. They come up with a really great product with cheaper rates and when lots of users subscribe they hike their rates. Hey, but if you are looking for something temporary you can totally go for it.